Third Party Administration
A number of corporate organizations are more comfortable with retainership schemes with healthcare providers, and at the same time concerned about keeping their employees’ healthcare cost under control. You need not worry anymore.
Zinasten Integrated Health provides third-party administrative (TPA) services to corporate clients who desire expert handling of their employees’ health benefits administration and healthcare finances.
As a Third Party Administrator (TPA), we function as an intermediary between corporate clients who bear the risk of their employees’ healthcare needs and healthcare providers to prevent abuse by both company’s employees and healthcare providers.
Our TPA service allows you to outsource the administration of your employee health care benefits to Zinasten Integrated Health. We will manage all claims and administer benefits to ensure compliance with your company’s employees’ health benefits scheme.
Under the TPA scheme, we cover the following :
- Draft and execute Service Level Agreement (SLA) with each of the healthcare providers chosen by your employees in the various locations.
- Establish and implement tariff structure with each of the healthcare providers
- Maintain accurate records of all charges for eligible services;
- Monthly vetting of bills/claims from healthcare providers based on agreed tariff,
- Settle monthly vetted provider claims/bills
- Make quarterly reports available to you giving details of eligible services for all covered members.